Monday, July 31, 2017

Making memories that count.


Summer is almost over....I can't believe it! This summer has flown by for our family for sure. At times, I have caught myself running hectic through each day trying to get all the " things" done that "need" to be done in a day...can anyone relate?!

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves and teach our children that some of the best memories every are those of moments....not things. The moments are what we always remember, isn't it? I know I do! I want my children to remember our family moments of praying around the table, playing card games late into the night, and sitting around a bonfire giggling and sharing stories!

This is a great tool that literally takes about the time it would take for you to check your facebook, to print off and put together....and boom!.....moments ready to cherish forever. One of my favorite things about this link below is that it takes all the hard parts of being creative away and just helps me spend time with my family! Because sometimes I am crazy busy running after my 6 children that I want to have special moments but I am just to tired to think how to do it! This takes care of that part for me :)  I love that!!
 I love spending quality time with my family. I love that we're free from the distractions of daily life. I love campfires. I love s'mores. I hate getting ready for camping. I'm absolutely positive we would go camping more if the packing process wasn't such a pain. There's just so much to remember! Packing everything from the food to essential tools to ways to keep the kids busy makes for a stressful day, but I think we're finally going to get outside and camp more because I found this really useful printable pack from The Dating Divas. Their Family Camping Trip Kit is going to make it so much easier to get everyone and everything ready for some family bonding in the great outdoors!

If you want to camp more with your family and make it easy, this set is perfect because with the Family Camping Trip Kit, you get:

Camping Binder with a packing checklist and to-do list.
Camping Menu to make meal planning easy.
Camping Games for some fun family bonding around the campfire.
Scavenger Hunt to keep the kids entertained around the camp site.
Campfire S'mores Kit to make the BEST part of camping an even bigger treat!

One of the best things about camping is that it's an inexpensive getaway for anyone. So if you're ready to plan a stress-free trip for your family, grab the Family Camping Trip Kit today!
Can't get away somewhere...that's ok! Because you just go into your backyard or front yard...and boom! Camping is done!


Our family may not be wealthy or take dream vacations to anywhere in the world....but we do take time to stop and create moments with each other that we will all remember for all of our lives. And it's worth it....this is truly the only way to slow down time....but being fully present and engaged in the moment....and then the moment just kind of wraps itself around the heart and stays there forever.



I hope you enjoy this link! I would love to hear your feedback on it if you try it!

http://thedatingdivas.affiliatedash.com/a/FCTP/beautifulheart



 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment