Monday, August 11, 2014

Another rage...

OK guys, I am going to try and do this if I can....Last night Kari got upset with me for asking her to do her chores, my mom came home and we thought Kari was settling down but then this morning at 6am my brother called and asked if Kari was missing. I had checked on her the last time at 2am but then I guess I fell asleep because when I went in to check, she was gone. Brandon found her running down the road on Danforth and blvd....he brought her home and over the next two hours things just went from bad to worse resulting in Kari attacking me violently. She was able to grab my hair and start slamming my head into the metal table, biting, punching, pulling out my hair, kneeing me, using a chair to beat me...ect...sigh...writing this is hard. Really hard. Thankfully the girls were not around to see this but my mom and little brother were and it scared them both to death as there was nothing they could do to stop her at this point. Kari was trying to kill me. I knew this day would come and had put every precaution I knew into place to prevent it...but none of that worked. She was screaming that she wanted to kill me and I believe her. I was able to FINALLY get away and get to the house and when the police showed up Kari was trying to drink all the sunscreen and when the officer  tried to calm kari down she raised a chair over her head and told the officer if he came one step closer, she would kill him. He pulled out the tazor gun and told Kari to drop the chair so she did and was handcuffed and put in the back of the police car. They took her to the hospital where some friends that had come to help us, drove me behind the police officer. I stayed in the car, while my friend went in to make sure everything was ok and Kari was settled into a room where she would not see me...I'm still not sure why Kari hates me. I'm still not sure what makes a daughter capable of grabbing her mother's head and slamming it into a table with the intent of hurting her. She tried to ram the chair through me all the while screaming at me that she was going to push the chair through me to kill me...I have not had time to process all of this. Please be understanding as right now I am still swimming in what just happened...I cannot wrap my head around it. I am physically ok other than feeling like I was in a bad car wreck, but I will be fine. Bruised,bitten, and hurting...yes...but most of my pain comes from what Kari did to my heart. It is broken. I do not know if this can ever be repaired. I cannot give Kari the help that she needs...I have been saying this for awhile but everyone keeps telling me she just "has" to come home because there is no other way...and even though I knew she would do this, I prayed for a different outcome. Right now, this is all I can write...I am tired. I hurt. I just want to cry. I just need your prayers right now. Thank you...I love each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear Brandi,
    You have given me so much strength when I wanted to give up. I am angry for you, and my heart breaks with you. I've only heard and read about how much you've poured into this young woman.

    So I speak over you the name of Jesus, that his healing balm and his fire will heal you from the inside out. I praise God that his grace has kept your life.

    My very heart wants to scream for you. I am praying fervently and without ceasing. And I am asking God to cause intercessors to arise for you and for your family.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete